First of all I would like to give my own response to my questionnaire (my answers will be more in depth than others could have given)
What do you think of the quality of the animation?
I thought that my animation was of good quality, the camera was always in focus and the movement of the camera was okay for the most part. One of the things that has annoyed me was that there was a mark on the lens all through shooting the animation and this has obviously shown up in the final video.
What did you think of the audio in my animation?
I needed to use royalty free music for this animation so this was a drawback, I think that the song i settled on was good in regards to working well with the animation but I didn't like the song on its own.
What did you think of the editing in my animation?
I thought that the editing of the animation was good, there was a smooth transition from the title to the animation and it i not too fast either. However I think the ending is bad because of the way that the music ends so abruptly and then the credits roll up the screen.
What did you think of the story line of my animation?
I think that the story was not clear until the very end of the animation and because of this i felt like this was a bad story, I could have made the story line clearer if I had shown the rubbish and searched for a bin in the beginning of the animation.
Do you think that my animation was good enough at cineworld?
I do not think that the animation is good enough to be shown on its own, however with some other animations i think that it is good enough to be shown.
Here is a look at the feedback that I have received.
Question 1
Question 2Question 3
Question 4
Question 5
I think that overall the response was positive and, I am happy with the feedback that i have been given because it has allowed me to look at what my positive and negative points are and in the future I can make those changes to my work. I think to improve my production I would have needed to make the story line more clear as well as making sure the lens was clean. I could have also chosen some more appealing music. I will not be changing my animation based on this feedback but I will certainly apply it to my next animation.
No comments:
Post a Comment